Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Conjuring 2 - My Views

My adult daughter insisted me to see the movie.  She cautioned me, I would be afraid as it’s a scary movie. So I took up the challenge. 


My first impression: The movie was a refined and polished version of one of the Ramsey movies I saw during my 20s. Some might feel this is a cruel comparison, but so be it. 


Some comments on the direction (though I am least qualified):


When Ed Warren knew the house is haunted why the hell did he enters the basement at night to do some plumbing job? Can’t they call a plumber during the day and get it solved? Was Ed there to help them in plumbing work?


2nd: How they found in a camera Janet is faking? When someone is being haunted, obviously she was under the control of some other soul but the body will anyway remain the same.  They saw in the camera that Janet is faking by seeing her body doing it, but that is obvious in the case someone who is being haunted (in movies). How was it concluded she is faking? 


& the last scene when three of them were on the verge of falling from the window holding one after the other, that reminded me of Manmohan Desai scene sequences. 

All in all Ok movie, which is hyped more. 


2 comments:

  1. I too seen Conjuring 2 film.It was so scary & i enjoyed alot this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete