Ok , at our business we have decided to focus on customers and create Customer Experience (CX) that gives us competitive advantage. What next ?
1) Discover (know the present CX your enterprise offers to your customers)
- First know your Customer's Journey Maps
- Know the touch points along the journey
- Walk the Journey Maps to know the present experience
- Test check Net Promoter Scorecard (NPS)
- Have customer experience audit by analyzing critical aspects impacting CX
(Leadership to Channel Partners, all which incl people, process, product, expectation,
culture, branding & marketing & systems)
2) Design (redesign the CX you would like to offer to to our customer to have un-duplicable competitive edge)
- Define CX Statement
- Redesign the experience along the journey through various touch points
( CX Statement minus Discover Stage Status )
- Keep human rationality , emotional aspects , senses in mind while redesigning for need, ease & delight.
3) Deploy (implement enterprise wide redesigned CX)
- Appoint CCxO (Chief Customer Xperience Officer)
- Realign all critical aspects impacting CX keeping above two steps in mind
- Launch new journey maps
- Walk the new Journey (Incl CEO)
Repeat the process !!! Yes its an ongoing process.
These are the steps. These are the steps to create wow & awe customer experience. These are the steps to create un-duplicable customer experience. These are the steps to create sustainable competitive advantage. These are the steps to business survival in otherwise commoditised world.