1) We get automated replies to our mails & we cant reply.
2) We get marketing SMS without direct number of the sender.
3) We speak to call center agents - every time different person.
4) We get computer generated letters hence signature not required.
5) We get letters signed by authorised signatory (un-named)
6) We can return goods only within fixed time/day. However they sale us 24 X 7 thru outbound call centers even if we are in toilet. (they have refund policy but no sale policy)
7) They send us most complicated prize winning competition documents every now and then. (Earlier Readers Digest now India Today)
8) They offer attractive prizes on joining the club but when time comes to utilise membership advantages we are least preferred.
9) They make fancy website but wants us to call them by not providing online contact help/mail.
10) All of them work only for MONEY and Profit & not for customers. '
Its a lose lose situation out there and not win win. Customers are unhappy (shifting brands, no brand loyalty,no trust, frustrated with the way they are being treated) and marketeers are fighting in their own red ocean (no customer centric innovation or focus).